Re: How to automate email retrieval

>Yup.  Do something like `fetchmail -d 120'.

I've gotten fetchmail to work as a daemon, but I don't think this means it
gets restarted when the machine reboots or keep going when you logout or
even that it restarts itself it it dies for some reason.

I'm new to linux sysadmin and I'm just wondering what is the "proper" way of
getting fetchmail to always be up and running as a deamon. If it to ask each
user to make a cron job or is there some way I can do this as root and have
fetchmail run system wide for each user?

Jc