Re: flets isdn

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 08:03:00PM +0900, Guy Yasko wrote:
> i'd probably have an sgi indy running irix 6.2 plugged into the isdn
> though i also have a linux pc and a sparc ipx here available. the
> sparc has a slow serial port, otherwise it would seem to be best use
> for it.  the pc would also do, but the indy sucks less electricity and
> has built-in isdn, so from a purely mechanical/environmental point of
> view, it would seem to be a better machine to have up all the time.
> any advice?
IRIX for a firewall?  Not something I'd recomend.

Flets ISDN works find with U*IX(TM).  I use it.  I'm not neccecarily
happy about it, but it's the best I can get right now.  Currently I
have a 486 doing firewall/gateway duty (running FreeBSD), but that's going
to be replaced with a real router sometime this weekend assuming nothing
weird happens.

--
Austin K. Kurahone
Tokyo Linux Users Group / SIGUSR1 R&D