flets isdn

flets (not sure about the romanisation of this ridiculous marketing
term) isdn seems to be the best internet connection possible for me.
however, i'm wondering if running a unix-ish system poses any problems
for flets isdn/ntt.

i'd probably have an sgi indy running irix 6.2 plugged into the isdn
though i also have a linux pc and a sparc ipx here available. the
sparc has a slow serial port, otherwise it would seem to be best use
for it.  the pc would also do, but the indy sucks less electricity and
has built-in isdn, so from a purely mechanical/environmental point of
view, it would seem to be a better machine to have up all the time.
any advice?

thanks in advance.

g.y.

--
Guy Yasko -- gyasko@example.com

... I want to perform cranial activities with Tuesday Weld!!