Re: mail filtering

> > I put $HOME/bin/procmail into the .forward file, since I don't know, where
> Just a guess: $HOME may not be defined in the environment of the
> program that reads your .forward.
> A common "gotcha".

I thought about this also, but since I don't have shell access to the mail
server, I have no idea where my home is.
If it were possible to forward the mail via the .forward file to a different
address and keep one copy, then I would be more than happy. Otherwise I've
given up.
Where can I find documentation about the .forward file? I suppose it should be
around the MDAs docs.

B0Ti.