Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tlug <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: mail filtering
- From: B0Ti <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:07:30 +0900
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- Organization: Kobe University, Japan
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <xdqzZC.A.cf.EGiH6@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Hello, I'd like to do mail filtering on a system (I think it is IRIX), which doesn't have procmail, filter, mailagent installed. What other unix tools would accomplish a similar task ? B0Ti.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: RedHat Install on Vaio Z505CR/K fails - HELP!
- Next by Date: Re: mail filtering
- Prev by thread: Re: RedHat Install on Vaio Z505CR/K fails - HELP!
- Next by thread: Re: mail filtering
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links