RE: [OT] email forwarding (no clue)

>Jonathan Q (jq@example.com) wtrote:
>>Thomas O'Dowd (tom@example.com) wrote:
>> > The server, csoft.net, the mx, mail.csoft.net, and the nameservers
>> > ns an ns2.csoft.net are not only on the same subnet, they are on the
>> > same box.
>>
>> That was the full reply, he apparently saw nothing wrong with it. My
>> search continues...
>
>That's pretty good.  Makes you wonder if it's their only machine :-P

Yeah, well, I have a IP based web hosting account which I changed to a name
based account (don't need subdomains) and they moved me to another machine
(host is hail-eris.com) with more NS servers,

NAME servers:
    NS3.CSOFT.NET   216.226.24.150
    NS4.CSOFT.NET   216.226.29.200
    NS5.CSOFT.NET   216.226.24.24