[OT] email forwarding (no clue)

Hi guys,

Sorry to drag out the mail forwarding thing, but I thought this
was hilarious. I mailed csoft support tech support to find out
what there views were on reliability and asked them about their
DNS MX and NS records. Here is the reply...

> The server, csoft.net, the mx, mail.csoft.net, and the nameservers
> ns an ns2.csoft.net are not only on the same subnet, they are on the
> same box.

That was the full reply, he apparently saw nothing wrong with it. My
search continues...

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Have you had your noop today?
tom@example.com                  http://www.nooper.com