Re: B5 laptop recommendations?

Jonathan wins. :)

Next to see if the rental company actually has it or not.

-grendel

P.S. Just realized that one could try running something like TCM with
wine or Vmware. Then a project came to mind that belongs in the same box
as Linux for wristwatches, TI calculators, and old Ciscos: Set up a
virtual machine with vmware, install linux inside of that, then install
vmware inside of that, then install linux inside of that...