Re: ethner card problem

> Following on to my own post here, I note that my problem was with the
> "Corega EtherII PCC-T", while Ulrike wrote about the "Corega Ether PCC-T".
> There is a thin possibility that I'm working with something different, but I
> think that this is the same card.  Mine also uses the pcnet_cs driver.

Yes, on the card is written "Corega EtherII PCC-T" and ...

>   (2) Allied Telesyn brought out a card with the same ID numbers.

I think this is the name the card showed yesterday, probably with the old
pcmcia_cs package. Now it is "Anonymous memory". I will have to study your post
more thoroughly in a minute, or rather, tomorrow ...

Als always, thanks a lot for all the help,

Uli

PS: I payed 2480 Yen for mine ...