tlug: easyLinux

Hi

My name is Joachim and I am one of the easyLinux people.
easyLinux has just been voted No.1 (in front of SUSE and Mandrake) by
one of Germanys leading PC-magazines.
We claim to be the easiest to install and administer distribution on the
Planet.

I am intersted in setting up a branch in Japan to translate easyLinux
and eSamba, etc...
from English to Japanese! It is important to us that everything is
turned into Japanese. Our aim is to provide a product that gives you the
feeling of using a pure Japanese product!
Unfortunately I'm not speaking very good Japanese just yet. But since my
wife is Japanese I think this will change after I move to to your
beautiful country!

I would appreciate if you could send me some of your ideas so I can gain
a better understanding on how to go about this. Also I welcome anybody
who wants join the project!

Domo arigato gozaimashta!

Joachim!

***  CHIP Magazine, the largest German computer publication, tests  ***
*** 10 leading Linux distributions and ranks  easyLinux the winner! ***
***     1. easyLinux 2000       2. SuSE 6.4    3. Mandrake 7.0      ***
***     http://www.chip.de/PC2D/PC2DB/PC2DBA/pc2dba.htm?id=383      ***
Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA