Re: tlug: Final word on fish

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 05:12:38PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> I don't think I've caught you or Jim Tittsler out yet, but all the
> rest of us have committed serious thinkos at one time or another.

Oh, no, I've made my share of public blunders.  I've paid my dues ;)

> "Able to think" --> "wanting to learn (as opposed to `just fixing'
> whatever is currently keeping you from getting something done)".

Yes, that too ... but I was trying to imply that if one posts a plea for help
that strongly resembles the parody that Simon posted last Friday, then one
should expect a certain amount of harrassment ;)

-- Chris
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), 19:00   Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat) 13:30   Topic: TBA