tlug: Clinic Topics

Jonathan Q wrote:
> Every install fest we've ever declared has been a total bust,

Ok, No install fest. Let's go with the more practical suggestions!

> We could have Q&A clinics, but they are really only practical for
> those with notebooks, since few people are going to drag a whole
> desktop system to a meeting.
>
> Demonstrating how to configure some things and make them work
> properly has some value, and would be a good follow-on to Chris's
> security talk, already scheduled for May.  We could have some TLUGgers
> with notebooks bring them, and get a projector (or two) from Temple
> and hold clinics on a configuring the system and applications.
> Are there any particular things you would like to see covered?

Those interestd in bringing their notebook:
1. Jack Morgan    Toshiba Satellite  2100cds

Topics/Apps. to cover:
1. PCMCIA LAN card, building a Kernal with modules, Xemacs, Security:
bastille, PGP, etc.

Here is just a few ideas for myself. How about others. Thanks,
Jack Morgan

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.