Re: tlug: Potential Clinic

On Tue, 2 May 2000, Scott M. Stone wrote:

> ... and as I recall, Jonathan, we had a mini-installfest involving YOUR
> sparc, at a nomikai, back in 98.  That was pretty cool, I thought.  You're

Umm, yeah, that's why I already wrote about it in my previous post ...
but it may be a victim of bulkmailer or latency introduced by going back
to sendmail only until bulkmailer is fixed, so maybe it hasn't drifted
over to your side of the Pacific yet.  I guess we should attach little
sails to those message bottles to make them go faster :-)

> just lucky that nobody spilled any beer in it.

It's amazing that nobody spilled beer in any of it.  Amazing they didn't
throw us out or ban us from coming back, too :-)

Jonathan

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.