tlug: I want to fdisk my linux HD

Im having major problems with my NIC and configuration.  Until I can
figure this out, my PC is much more valuable to me as a windows
machine.  The problem is that fdisk wont clear out the whole hard drive.

I have a 24 MB linux partition and an extended dos partition which is 8
GB (at least thats what fdisk reports).  The odd thing is there are no
logical drives defined on the extended partition.  fdisk wont let me
delete the extended partition until the logical drives are deleted, but
since no logical drives are defined, I cant delete them.

Do I delete everything via Linux, or can it be done with DOS utilities?

Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae