TLUG-Lingo Mailing List Archive

[Lingo] "Back In Time" needs help with translations

Hello together,

I'm member of the maintenance team of Back In Time [1] a rsync-based backup software. No one gets payed. No company behind hit. Even the maintainers and
developers are volunteers.

The GUI is translated into Japanese but stuck at 81% completeness. It would be great if you could help that project and offer or review some translations on our Weblate platform [2]. Be aware that you will need to create an account at
Coderberg.org [3] first.

Please don't hesitate to ask for further support. I will guide you through the
process.

Please let me know if and how you want to be mentioned in the credits as a translator. It is up to you if you want to use your real name, your email or something else. We do have this TRANSLATION file [4] for this purpose. That
names then will be used in the about dialog for example.

Thanks in advance
Christian

[1] -- <https://github.com/bit-team/backintime>
[2] -- <https://translate.codeberg.org/projects/backintime/common/ja>