[Lingo] モノクロ

This a link to a very strange south african video on youtube that popped up on yahoo.jp this weekend.  The characters look like they might be albino.  What I'm wondering is if モノクロ which the dictionaries translate as monochrome is also slang for albino.

Also I know 変 means strange among other things, but I very rarely see it used that way.  So does 一変 in this case mean #1 strange/very strange??

Thanks
Steve S.