Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] 熟語
- Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:25:40 -0700
- From: s smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] 熟語
- References: <4E0208F9.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110424 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.10
On 06/22/2011 08:23 AM, s smith wrote:Is there a name for non-jyukugo words -- i.e. words formed without compound kanji?Thank you all. 単語 is perfect for my needs. I've been studying 熟語 as a way to broaden my 音読み and wanted something to differentiate with.
I'm just curious and can't find a word.
On 06/22/2011 07:13 PM, Stephen A. Carter wrote:
Stephen -- your comment lead me to the first Japanese joke I've encountered (and was aware was a joke). Unfortunately I needed the translation to understand it but it was worth finding.単語。 なんちゃって。
Do you know how many teeth a comb has? The answer is 36. 9(ku)times 4(shi)is 36. Just kidding.
- Re: [Lingo] 熟語
- From: David J Iannucci
- [Lingo] 熟語
- From: s smith
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] 熟語
- Next by Date: Re: [Lingo] 熟語
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] 熟語
- Next by thread: Re: [Lingo] 熟語
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links