Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] 大木・おおぱい
- Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 20:17:17 -0800
- From: steve smith <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] 大木・おおぱい
- References: <4B416054.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Windows/20090812)
On 日, 2010-01-03 at 19:28 -0800, steve smith wrote:皆、今年も宜しくお願いします。こちらこそよろしくOn the radio just now I heard a couple joking back and forth. She said "大木" and he replied "おおぱい" and they laughed. It happened several times. I assume that おおぱい means small or few or something like that. Can someone fill me in please?Are you sure he wasn't saying 大きいおっぱい (large breasts) ?
Ah -- Thank you Stuart and Kurt. I think that was what the joke was -- she said ooki, he said oppai, they both laughed, repeat.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] 大木・おおぱい
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] 大木・おおぱい
- Next by thread: Re: [Lingo] 大木・おおぱい
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links