Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Lingo] Development of Kana?
- Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:20:01 +0100
- From: Niels Kobschätzki <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Lingo] Development of Kana?
Hi! Does anyone here has by any chance some idea where I can get reliable and citable information (so to speak: not the wikipedia) about the development of hiragana and katakana? I found a paper on Man'yogana but nothing really on the nowadays used scripture :( An electronic resource would be best :) Thanks in advance, Niels
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
- Re: [Lingo] Development of Kana?
- From: Jim Breen
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Next by Date: Re: [Lingo] Development of Kana?
- Next by thread: Re: [Lingo] Development of Kana?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links