Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Lingo] List of new words in Japanese
- Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 22:46:08 +0100
- From: Niels Kobschätzki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Lingo] List of new words in Japanese
Hi!I am searching for a list of words that are newly introduced into Japanese (in the last 5 - 10 years). I mean words like ヤメール (breaking up via e-mail), スタバル (going to starbucks) or オン寝 (falling asleep while waiting on an answer while chatting or while waiting on a reply on an e-mail). Maybe something like urbandictionary.com but for Japanese. Does anybody know a resource in the web for such words (best in list- form) or has a good idea for what I could google (I tried 新たな 言纔瘢韭絎竢蹉現代的 言纔瘢韭絎竢蹉新言纔瘢韭絎竢蹉新単語、新しい 言纔瘢韭絎竢蹠息\xAE彦\xE4 瘰頏繝蛛扖 瘤\xF9 蒹跟 懇 礼繻
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] 大新??
- Next by Date: Re: [Lingo] List of new words in Japanese
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] 大新??
- Next by thread: Re: [Lingo] List of new words in Japanese
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links