Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Lingo] "Don't get me wrong"
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:53:47 +0900
- From: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [Lingo] "Don't get me wrong"
> -----Original Message----- > From: Nguyen Vu Hung > Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 11:33 AM > > 2007/10/28, email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>: > > > > It is a bit of linguistic irony. > > It basically means "I may not be right," "I might be > wrong," or equivalent to "YMMV" (Your mileage may vary). > > Thanks. > I think I don't need the cover my ass like that :D. Anything in my > emails to the "open world" is not guaranteed :D. > English is a wonderful language. ;P As you can see from that one phrase, it has two basic meanings with dozens of variations. :P -- Ken
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] "Don't get me wrong"
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] "Don't get me wrong"
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links