RE: [Lingo] An idea

I was mostly thinking Japanese, but you make
a very good point. :P  We have people from a
number of backgrounds here, so we could cover
other languages easily.  Not to mention dragging
out dictionaries and such. ^_^

However, what we could produce from our own vocabularies
would probably be more useful in the long run, since
what is spoken, and what is in the dictionary do not
always match up. :P

^_^