Re: [Lingo] One Last Thing ... (was CJK Setup)

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:38:20 +0900, CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:

> can anyone think of a reason why I am not receiving copies of my own
> posts in POP download from Gmail to Thunderbird?

Gmail considers this b0rkage to be a "feature" intended not to clutter up
your inbox. It's simply Gmail discarding the copy you get back from the
mailing list and there's nothing you can do about it :(

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Why is it that when you transport something by car it's called shipment,
but when you transport it by ship it's called cargo?