Re: [Lingo] Grizzles (Was: Re: jgram.org - Japanese grammar database)

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 10:08:18 +1000 (EST), Jim Breen
<Jim.Breen@example.com> wrote:

> This *may* be a problem at my end. I'm fiddling with .mailcap and I'll
> see if that works.

Something at your end is also disregarding (and trashing) the

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore, if
you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer.
                -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925