Re: [Lingo] Grizzles (Was: Re: jgram.org - Japanese grammar database)

On 05/09/06, Jim Breen <Jim.Breen@example.com> wrote:

It's happened again. All my single LFs were removed. Multiple LFs were
reduced just to one. It means all that ">>" indenting of quoted
text is trashed.

But this has never happened to you with the TLUG list?

The only thing I can guess at is this. Your messages look like this to me:

Whereas Scott's look like this:

Do you think it could be related to the base64 encoding of your
messages? Does ISO-2022-JP require base64 encoding?

For the record, Gmail shows my emails as being:

I'll scan the Mailman admin interface for any references to
Content-Transfer-Encoding and see if I can find any differences
between the Lingo and TLUG settings.

-Josh