Re: [Lingo] jgram.org - Japanese grammar database

On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 09:11:47 +0900, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com>
wrote:

> I found this site yesterday:
>
> http://jgram.org/
>
> It looks like it could be pretty useful for people who are learning
> Japanese grammar.

Looks like a good site. I like the fact that study material is directly
linked to its JLPT level.

This is the place where I started learning:

  http://www.guidetojapanese.org

To be honest, though, I've been concentrating far more on my Dutch over
the past couple of weeks, not least because I had a chance to use it in
conversation (in Belgium) rather than written form the weekend before
last :)

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Last time someone listened to a bush, folks wandered around the desert
for 40 years.