tlug: Offline mode in Netscape

One more time without the HTML. I recently moved my mail data to my
Linux machine, and forgot to change the default setting. - GT

Whenever I receive HTML email with banner advertisements (RH6.1,
Netscape Messenger), Netscape pulls up my DoD ISDN line to download the
links. Under Windows I could avoid this by putting Netscape into
"offline mode". Is there a way to do this under Linux's version of
Netscape?

Does anyone else have an ISDN router that gets yanked up all the time,
with the associated costs of it? How do you deal with it?

Regards, GT
--
	Gregory Tucker, Tokyo, Japan
	Email: mailto:tuckerg@example.com

	When privacy is outlawed,
	Only outlaws will have privacy!
Next Technical Meeting: January 14 (Fri) 19:00
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)