Re: tlug: Attendance for 1/14 TLUG Technical Meeting

At 08:26 99/12/30 +0900, you wrote:
> You(Alberto Tomita) wrote:
> > More than 70 people already have registered. Better hurry if
> > you want to guarantee having a seat.
> >
> > http://www.blue.gr.jp/seminar/glibc_seminar000114en.html
>
> Hmmm...do I have to register? I don't want to take away a seat from
> anyone by registering when I don't have to.

Yes, please do so. We want to have an idea on how many people will
show up. Even if there are more people than seats, no one will be left
out -- although sitting on the floor might be uncomfortable :)

---
A.Tomita,Jr.
atomita@example.com
Next Technical Meeting: January 14 (Fri) 19:00
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)