Re: tlug: RMS and Amazon...

Scott M. Stone (lists.tlug):
>one.  I swear I'm going to run RMS over with my car (the saturn, not the
>rx7 :) ) if I ever see him in a crosswalk, pedestrian right-of-way be
>damned.  That guy has so little clue in his LSD-addled hippie pin head
>that it's amazing he was ever able to get emacs to compile at all.
>sheesh.

Then pity me. He's speaking at a Linux conference with me in February.
I am even told I have to eat at the same table with him. I've heard
that watching RMS eat is one of the worst forms of torture known to man.

Still, I'm sure we'll have some interesting flamewars^Wconversations.

--
I've known him as a man, as an adolescent and as a child -- sometimes
on the same day.