Re: tlug: Can you believe this?

It is easy to believe if you remember that Bill G. and company
is not out there to promote Windows. They are out there to
make money and the don't mind if Linux makes money for them.
They DO mind that Linux diminishes NT sales though, but not
out of love for Windows but out of love for revenue.

And MS _did_ port IE to some UNIX (Sun Solaris, I believe) a
while ago. Don't know if it reached the market, though.

If I where in charge of MS I would certainly hire a dozen or
so Linux people to investigate in ways to use Linux to
increase revenue.

/Fredric
begin:vcard
n:Fredricson;Fredric
tel;fax:+46 8 475 55 01
tel;work:+46 8 475 55 21
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.mydata.se
org:MYDATA automation AB;Development
adr:;;Adolfsbergsvägen 11;BROMMA;Stockholm;SE-168 66;Sweden
version:2.1
email;internet:fredric@example.com
title:Manager System Software R&D
fn:Fredric Fredricson