LC'99 (was Re: tlug: December meeting participants)

At 01:15 99/11/28 +0900, you wrote:
> [*1]:I don't know how busy I'll be with lc99 and my talk.  BTW, how may
> people are going to lc99?

I'll be there on Saturday (12/18).

BTW,  they gave us a pretty bad time slot for the TLUG presentation:
Saturday morning, from 9:30 to 9:50

Just hope that at least some TLUGers wake up early :)

Reminder: tomorrow is the last day for on-line registration!!

Check http://lc99.linux.or.jp for details.

---
A.Tomita,Jr.
atomita@example.com
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: January, 2000
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)