tlug: Linux Meetings and group.

Johnathan,

I didnt do anything wrong. I was harassed by that
group who made me lose my job and my gol account.
It wasnt racist remarks but purely direct comments
about Japanese society. Im not out to clash with
anyone and just want to join the group. I wont cause
any trouble I assure you. Please dont stop me joining
the group as there is a lot for me to learn and
I dont cause trouble. I havent done anything to anyone
in the linux group or anyone. You know my ip. Thats
ok. Im not out to hassle anyone. Please dont stop me
from joining the group and having fun. I havent hurt
you or anyone in the group and dont deserve such
blatant descrimination.

Please be reasonable. I am not a racist man. My wife
is Japanese and I love the country. I speak the
language well and just spoke about things which were
conerning me. Please dont be mean to me. Im not out to
clash with you. I want to go to the meeting on
Saturday and am not a trouble maker. Please dont be
mean. I didnt deserve to lose my gol account. Those
supremists were threatening my life and broke into my
server at the client site. It was wholesale
harassment.Please understand this and be fair to me. I
beg of you. It is harassment that you make this
decision when I have done nothing to you.

Scott.

You should have kept your identity a secret, Scott.
You see, I'm GOL's postmaster, and I know the whole
story.  Your membership in GOL was canceled forever on
the basis of stupidity above and beyond the call of
duty.  In fact, I had the pleasure of deleting your
account personally.

You are not welcome at TLUG any more than at GOL.  Not
now, not ever. We don't need troublemakers like you.
We've had a couple before, and they aren't around
anymore.  In your case, forewarned is forearmed.

And don't think you can pull one of your email
harassment routines on me, either.  I'll track you.
Promise.

Don't try and deny it's you, either.  Hiding behind
Yahoo! doesn't protect your identity.  I know your IP
address.  OCN.

You will be unsubscribed from all TLUG mailing lists
shortly.  And don't bother re-subscribing.  I'll be
watching, as will other members of the
sysadmin committee.

Just to make it clear, you aren't welcome at TLUG
meetings, either.  Not you, not your psycho attitude,
not your racist comments, nothing.  Just stay away.
You are a troublemaker, plain and simple, and you
aren't welcome.

=====

Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691