tlug: display delegate

I had read that it was possible to use "display" to
display jpg files on the WWW. However, I got the
following error message when I tried.

>display: delegate failed (/usr/bin/GET %m:%i > %o 2>&1).
>display: no delegate for this image format (HTTP).

I checked that display was working and that the
jpg file was where it was supposed to be.
I didn't see anything about this in the man file;
is there a fix?

Thanks.

Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691