Re: tlug: Muriyari question

I'm using the Netscape 4.51 package from Laser5 Linux (running on TL
4.0) and I counted 14 single-byte spaces in the textarea, which, incidentally,
was only 1 row high.

I remember from my content development days that the size of text boxes
tended to vary wildly between Netscape and IE, also.

Jonathan