tlug: Back Orifice

Hi,

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of Black Orifice or BO2K?  I need
it for some "experiments"...  static http link only please...;-)

I tried to access the Cult of the Dead Cow and Packet Storm, but my
company's proxy server seems to be configured otherwise...;-)

But if you can mail me a copy( I hope it ain't to big..;-)), I'd really
appreciate it..;-)

Cheers,

John Clark

TLUG Akihabara Tour: October 23 (Sat), 13:00 Shosen Book Tower 2F
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691