Re: tlug: Japanese emails and jlatex under RedHat 6.1

On 15-Oct-99 Jens-Ulrik Petersen wrote:
> Simon Cozens <simon@example.com> writes:
>
>> Omega is up and running, and Omega *rocks*. It's lovely, it's
>> beautiful, it works extremely well - once you've got it properly
>> installed, of course.
>
> <http://www.gutenberg.eu.org/omega/>
>
> Interesting.  Though I didn't seem any mention of Japanese support.
>
> Is omega included in the teTeX distribution?

It is included in the teTex I installed with RedHat 6.1.
Stuart Luppescu         -=-=-  University of Chicago
$(B:MJ8$HCRF`H~$NIc(B        -=-=-  s-luppescu@example.com
http://www.consortium-chicago.org/people/sl/sl.html
ICQ #21172047  AIM: psycho7070
Did you know that clones never use mirrors?
>> Sent on 15-Oct-99 at 10:28:15 with xfmail
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:30   place: Temple Univ.
* Linux Internationalisation Initiative (Li18nux) speaker: Akio Kido
* Japanese TrueType Fonts                     speaker: Adrian Havill
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai:  December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691