tlug: Redhat 6 and Japanese.

    You may remember me from a few weeks ago, looking for help setting up
Redhat 6 with Japanese support.  I looked around a bit more, and I'm still
not sure what files I need and how to set them up.

    Someone here mentioned that there were some RPM'ed files what would
help, but I wasn't able to find them.

    So if someone could point me in the right direction (or provide a
detailed road map with bathroom breaks marked  :-), that would be great!
Thanks.

James

PS: I'm just started out with Linux, so it's not written in stone that I use
RH.  Is there another Dist that is better?  I've seen TL, but I'm not sure
if I want to spend much money right now.

Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.