tlug: Re: shell claims file not found

On Fri, Aug 06, 1999 at 05:06:05PM +0900, Tony Laszlo wrote:
> * I have a Perl script which should run when invoked ..but, I get an
> error
> message saying the file doesn't exist. "ls -l"  etc. confirms that it
> does, exist. some kind of philosophical question at work here?

This error message can be misleading.  It can mean that it can't find the
file referenced in the pound-bang hack in the first line of your script.
Double check that it correctly points to where you have perl installed.

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo   ICQ: 5981586

Next Technical Meeting: August 14 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Special guest: Marc Christensen (Salt Lake Linux Users Group)
Next Nomikai: September 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691