tlug: A simple (?) question about kihon.h

I finally had the time to try to install a Japanese input method.

I installed Wnn 4.2 and kinput2 from rpm packages. So far so good. Started
jserver. No problem. Then tried to start kinput2. Says that I don't have
the file usr/tappel/kihon.dic. I recall that this is some kind of personal
frequency history file, so I try to make a empty file with touch. Doesn't
seem to like it. ("Wnn no file dewa arimasen".) So, what's wrong? Where
could I find a sample kihon.h file (or a tool for creating one)? I tried
to find documentation from the web, but there seems to be no document
about using kinput2 with Wnn4...

Thanks in advance.

--
            Tapio Peltonen <tappel@example.com>
         [http://www.hut.fi/cgi-bin/finger?macky@example.com]

Next Technical Meeting: August 14 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Special guest: Marc Christensen (Salt Lake Linux Users Group)
Next Nomikai: September 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691