tlug: kinput2

I got out of the jungle this weekend, and bought a Slackware 3.6 cdrom with
PJE-0.1.5cm. I installed it with the Rule option, since is my first time
using it, and everything seemed to went fine.

But I still can't see the kinput2 window in X. Do I need a special program
that invokes it?

Slackware 3.6, PJE-0.1.5cm. Fresh system, nothing else modified.

I've tried to find it in the docs, but they are just in Japanese, and I'm
still learning. I really installed to practice a little.

Somehow, I have the impression that this is a basic and stupid question. Am
I right?

Thanks for the pacience. This is what I have to pay for being in the wrong
place in 1992, playing with Nintendo while Linux was showing up.

Jordi

Jordi Suner Bunster
jyorudi@example.com

Buried down in Oita / Kyushu - JAPAN
Without any job, fax or personal phone number.
Next Technical Meeting: July 10 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topic: High Performance JAVA, by Matt Welsh
Next Nomikai: August 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691