tlug: pine 4.10, RH 6.0, slow mail HELP!

I feel like an idiot.

I installed RH 6.0 to try out the Enlightenment/Gnome set-up; like it!

Anyway, the problem is that when off-line composing after I do ctrl-X for
send it sits there with 0% in the status and doesn't do anything.

Is it possible that I don't have my network files setup right?

Along that note, I have my local system in the resolv.conf because it was
automatically placed there by linuxconf.

I cannot believe that pine has to be on-line to send messages properly..

Next Technical Meeting: July 10 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topic: High Performance JAVA, by Matt Welsh
Next Nomikai: August 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691