Re: tlug: emacs mailer recommendation?

Scott Stone wrote:

> eech, emacs for *mail*?  I know Steve Turnbull and a few others in TLUG
> like it, but personally I think you can't go wrong with pine-jp, unless
> you need to view stuff other than English or Japanese.  But, pine-jp
> works great for english/japanese mail, and kinput2/canna in a kterm
> running pine-jp works just dandy.

I wanted to try pine-jp, but I couldn't actually FIND it. The links from
Craig Oda's nihongo-jp page lead to nowhere. I searched for it, and
every link came up dead. Guess it was just one of those days.

Any idea where I could find pine-jp?

john
Next Technical Meeting: June 19 (Sat), 18:30  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topics: 1. Linux SMP on a quad-Xeon server
2. The Green Frog Linux distribution
Next Nomikai: July 16 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691