Re: tlug: Gcc manual

    >> Go to any GNU site, get a recent texinfo and gcc manual (you
    >> may have to get the gcc sources, the man is probably not
    >> separate).  Build texinfo.  Use the texi2html program on the
    >> gcc man sources.

    Darren> I found some files in /usr/info, and also have texi2html
    Darren> installed. So I did the following in a tmp directory:

The info files have already been processed by TexInfo and all control
information has been transformed, and some of it lost (eg, font
control).  I'm surprised texi2html does anything at all.  (Well, not
really; Stallman thinks every program should do something with any
input.  At least in Lisp, anyway. ;-)  You need the _source_ for the
gcc manual, in TexInfo (which looks sorta like TeX except that all the
backslashes are changed to at-signs).

I bet there are no <href>s in the HTML produced.

Next Technical Meeting: June 19 (Sat), 18:30  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topic: Linux SMP/Quad Xeon Server
Next Nomikai: July 16 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691