RE: tlug: viavoice for linux

http://www.software.ibm.com/is/voicetype/dev_linux.html

E-Mail: David Dibben <dibben@example.com>
Date: 24-May-99
Time: 10:18:27
Next Nomikai: May 26 (Wed), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** Special guest: Eric S. Raymond
Next Technical Meeting: June 19 (Sat), 12:30  place: Temple Univ.
Topic: Linux SMP and the Intel SC450NX Quad Xeon Server platform