Re: tlug: RC5-64 Contest

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, Uva Coder wrote:

> Since this is a team effort, I believe the spoils should go to the group.
> Otherwise, why join a team?

Good point.

> Additionally, the money could go to upgrading our TLUG server at GOL or to
> buying a new server. The person who cracks it will get the recognition and
> satisfaction of cracking it on his/her computer.

The server isn't really in need of anything right now, but we could look
at possibly getting some stuff if and when we win the money.  Mostly,
I'm just looking at this as an opportunity to get some exposure for
TLUG, but you're right: this is an issue we should settle now.

What do you think of this:  if we crack they key, half of whatever we
receive goes into the TLUG coffers, and the other half is divided among
all team members.

Comments?

Jonathan

Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.