tlug: Join TLUG team for RC5-64

OK, I finally found a way to join the TLUG team.  There's no link
anywhere that I found to do this, so you need to enter this URL in your
browser:

http://rc5stats.distributed.net/pjointeam.php3?team=13008

(13008 is the team number for Tokyo Linux Users Group.)

You need to already have your own email address in the database before
this will work.  To do that, download and install the RC5-64 client,
run it (the first time, it will take you to the config menus) and give
it your email address, which will become your userid.  If you do it
today, you will be in the database from about 11:30 JST tomorrow.  Then
you can join the team, and all of your blocks that don't already belong
to any other team you have been on will be credited to Tokyo Linux Users
Group.

NOTE:  There is a also a team called TLUG.  Don't ask me about that  :-)
       Don't join it, either.  Tokyo Linux Users Group is our team
       name.  If you join the TLUG team, the Tokyo Linux Users Group
       team will not get your blocks.  As extra protection, I'll
       keep the team number of the TLUG team to myself  ;-)

OK, let's get cracking  :-)

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Jonathan Byrne                                   Engineering Division
Global Online Japan                              http://www.gol.com/
Tel:  +81 03-5334-1700   Fax: +81-03-5334-1701   Direct: +81-03-5334-1756

Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.