RE: tlug: Japanese keyboard at console prompt

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, David Dibben wrote:

> I don't know the layout of TurboLinux but on my RedHat system the keyboard
> mapping seems to be set up with a call to
>
> loadkeys /usr/lib/kbd/keytables/jp106.map

Thanks!  TL keeps them in the same place, so I did an FTP connection from
home to work and uploaded the keytable from here.  It's amazing how
knowing what to look for and where it should be helps you to fix stuff
:-)

Thanks!

Jonathan

Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.