Re: tlug: IP "refresh" (cable modem/router)

Ok, cool.
Thanks a lot.

That _will_ allow me to keep the same IP address as before restarting the
network, right?

sgray

Rafael Coninck Teigao <rafael@example.com> on 99/04/20 12:30:47

tlug@example.com$B$KJV?.$7$F$/$@$5$$(B

$B08@example.com(B: tlug@example.com
cc:    (bcc: Atlas21 Shawn/OIPQA/Canon Inc/JP)
$B7oL>(B: Re: tlug: IP "refresh" (cable modem/router)

Just do a /etc/rc.d/init.d/network restart --> it'll restar the hole
network and so DHCP!

[]'s
    Rafael

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting

On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;

And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,

And the lamp - light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor

Shall be lifted - nevermore!

        E. A. Poe --> The Raven (c1845)

Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.