tlug: tech manual - oops

Deepest apologies to all on the tlug list.
I have recently resubscribed and got my
wires crossed, sending a personal note
out to all.

I now have Turbolinux server 1.0 installed
on my Sharp Mebius pc-a455 laptop (with win95).
Everything seems to be running fine. to my
dismay, however, it seems that midnight
commander is not compatible with this
setup even when using libc5xlibs. ah well.

Anyway, I hope to see you all at some
nomikai or meeting in the future.

Sorry again for the slipup.

             Tony Laszlo  laszlo@example.com (Jiyugaoka, Tokyo)

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691