Re: tlug: Kanjipad

Hello,

I integrated Owen's `kanjipad' with EDICT and KANJIDIC a while back,
and came up with this gtk+ application I call `xklu' :

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/1057/xklu.html

You can get an idea from the screenshots link. It should work
provided you have the right locale installed (?). I welcome
any comments or suggestions.

Peter

Your message dated: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 11:48:57 +0900
> Hi!
>
> Today I noticed a very convenient program on freshmeat,
> which I didn't know so far and which may be interesting for
> those who still don't know the reading of all Kanji.  It is
> called Kanjipad and does recognition of handwritten Kanji -
> much more convenient than counting strokes or xjdic's
> radical-based Kanji input if you don't know the reading of a
> Kanji.  It is based on GTK+ and you can get it at

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691